Your favorite celebrity hairstyles are sporting different hairstyles and haircuts in every season. So why would you keep having the same hairstyle months after months? Visit the salon and choose the haircut your favorite celebrity is sporting and make a style statement. Here are some of the best haircuts and styles the celebrities are sporting this season.
- Kylie Jenner: A few days back this reality TV star turned 18 and did that with enough style and oomph. She celebrated her birthday week with a different color every night. You will love the pop star platinum color. Her summer bronde trend was also something to look out for.
- Cara Delevigne: She is a wild child known for experimenting and you are going to love her new pastel pink color hair.
- Blake Lively: This actress who was known for her blonde hair is now sporting the blonde hair color and as far celebrity hairstyles go – a true favorite.
- Lily Collins’ pixie cut: Collins sport a boyish pixie haircut which has an uneven bangs and falls right above eye brows which does not make the look too prim.
- Scarlett Johannson’s asymmetrical haircut: Scarjo sports a boyidh crop with an asymmetrical sweep that reaches the cheekbone giving a very feminine look.
- Michelle Williams’s bangs: Michelle Williams’s side swept bang goes very good with the actress’ face. The bangs are quite and thick and the cut ends just above the shoulder and right below the chin.
- Jessica Alba’s haircut: The one length strands are given a jauntier feel and so the ends are flipped up and then out.
- Freida Pinto’s classic haircut: Pinto sports a classic bob this season. She does a clean and low side part which goes very well with her face.
- Sophie Bush’s lob: Bush bob has been chopped creating a layer which starts from the chin and to the end. This haircut can be good for mid length hair.
- Suki Waterhouse’s bangs: Suki Waterhouse has grown her bangs which does not look awkward because they are parted and curled and looks good with the long waves of hair.
- Karlie Kloss’s layers: Kloss sports the beautiful combination of layer as well as fringes.
- Lily Aldridge’s long length layers: Lily Aldridge sports hair with layers at the chin, collarbone and at the chest.
- Cara Delevigne’s angled hair: Cara Delevigne sports the angled layer where her long strands are cut off diagonally at the ends.
If you have thin hair but want to achieve these celebrity hairstyles you can use Finally Hair Building Fibers to help. Please see our products, watch our video and learn what hair fibers can do for you. Celebrity hairstyles can include hair fibers and you wouldn’t even know.